When trying to live our healthiest life there’s one place in particular that we have to start and that is In The Kitchen! Creating healthy eating habits does not have to be hard, but it does take some change, and some discipline.
If you really want to get into your best shape, follow this basic 21 day guide to healthy eating and you will be sure to jump start the fat burning process!
1. To start the 21 days, download the My Fitness Pal App to your phone.
You will want to track what you’re eating and how many calories you’re eating per day.
2. If you don’t know how many calories you should be eating go to CALCULATE YOUR BMR AND CALORIES I’ve attached a great BMR Calculator to make it easy for you.
3. Follow these 3 week guidelines!
1. 7 Day Liver Detox Drink – Helps us stay hydrated, helps break up toxins so we metabolize fat faster. For the complete recipe and guide to make this drink go Making The Liver Fat Flush Drink
2. No Sugar, Artificial Sweeteners or Alcohol – We must keep all sugar out of the body while we’re getting rid of toxins
3. No Bread or Grains – We want to digest all of our food as quickly as possible forcing the body to use body fat as a source of energy during the 1st 7 days.
Weeks 2 and 3
1. Drink 1 gallon of water a day, this is 120 ounces. Staying hydrated is one of the best ways to help promote fat loss.
2. Include Protein and vegetables at 3 meals a day – Protein at every meal will help to boost the metabolism and build muscle.
3. Choose a minimum of 3, but we recomend doing all of these to see the best results
A. No Sugar, B. No Alcohol, C. No Bread, D. No Processed Foods, E. No Carbs After 3pm
As you go into this, you should Know The Goal, how hard are you willing to work to get what you want? We’re giving you the choice to commit to 3 things that need to go if you’re serious about losing body fat, it will be a challenge, but I would never ask you to do something that I didn’t think you could do!