Tis the season Butternut Squash and with the colder weather coming it’s also a great time for warm chili!
If you’re looking for another great dish to make and food prep this one will also do the trick!
Know The Goal
1 lb ground beef
1 butternut squash cubed
1 each red, yellow, green pepper diced
1 whole yellow onion diced
2 cloves garlic minced
1 can organic tomato sauce
1 can organic diced tomatoes
2 cups chicken broth
1 cup organic coconut milk (not light)
2 tablespoons red curry paste
2 tablespoons chili powder
1 tablespoon cumin
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon cloves
How To Make:
1. Brown beef in large pot over medium-high heat.
2. While the meat is cooking, chop all your veggies (including squash)
3. Add vegetables and cook until they begin to soften.
4. Add chicken stock, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, and coconut milk to the pot. Mix together.
5. Add spices and stir to combine.
6. Decrease heat and let simmer to let all the flavors combine.